Customer Operations Administrative Assistant
Our mission is to reduce from months to minutes the time it takes for law firms and legal departments to source, test, buy and deploy modern legal technology applications.
Founded in 2018, Reynen Court provides a platform - akin to an app store for legal technology - that combines a Solution Store featuring curated content about application vendors and their products together with a sophisticated software system that enables firms and in-house law departments to run cloud-based applications either on-premise or within virtual private clouds under their own control - thus giving them access to modern software solutions without having to sacrifice security or stability. The Amsterdam based company is supported by a consortium of twenty leading global law firms. More than 200 third-party application vendors are actively engaged with Reynen Court, with more than a hundred already under contract and currently present or working towards participation in the company's Solution Store. Clifford Chance, Latham & Watkins, Orrick, and Nishimura & Asahi as well as global venture capital fund Ventech are investors in the company.
We are looking for a highly-organized Administrative Assistant to support our Customer Operations Team, providing assistance with a variety of administrative tasks. Duties of the Customer Operations Administrative Assistant include supporting day-to-day operations, planning and managing the team’s general administrative activities.
As the Customer Operations Administrative Assistant, you will work closely with the members of the Customer Success and Customer Support teams to help us build long-term relationships with our Customers and turn Reynen Court’s clients into vocal advocates of the platform. As a key member of the team you will be actively involved in helping onboard new Customers, managing implementation project details and schedules, and monitoring the status of Customer Support requests.
In this role, you will have the freedom to work remotely. However, if you prefer to come into the office, we also have a lovely office in the heart of Amsterdam.
You will be great at this role if you have:
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through Customer issues
- Excellent writing, analytical and presentation skills in English
- Solid understanding of Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with enterprise SaaS applications and collaboration technology
- Attention to detail and meticulousness in following processes and assisting in optimizing workflows
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Responsible for the direct support of the Customer Operations team
- Conduct data entry in various systems
- Organize and schedule appointments and meetings
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Organize travel arrangements for senior managers
- Maintain documentation and electronic filing systems
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Develop and update administrative systems and processes to make them more efficient
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills speaking in English
- 3+ years of meaningful experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management, or professional services organization
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Experience using SaaS tools, including customer relationship management (CRM) programs
- MBO required. HBO preferred. Additional qualification as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary are a plus